A full and varied series of Workshops & Tutorials for all registered delegates will be delivered by IASA experts. Abstracts of workshops and tutorials.
NOTE: some tutorials and workshops are now full, in which case your name will be added to a wait list. When and if a vacancy occurs, the wait-listed names will admitted to the session in the order in which they were registered.
Monday 28 September:
- 14:30-16:00 in Salle 70 - Tutorial for all - Handling and Storage of Audio and Video Carriers (IASA-TC 05) - Nadja Wallaszkovits
- 16:30-18:00 in Salle 70 - Tutorial for all, particularly those responsible for acquisition - Selection - Pio Pellizzari
Tuesday 29 September:
- 09:30-11:00 in Salle 70 - Tutorial for those responsible for ingest, storage and access - Digital Curation & Preservation Tools: Validation, Automation, Transfer - Bertram Lyons
Wednesday 30 September:
- 09:30-11:00 in Commissions 4 - Sound Workshop for Technicians - Nadja Wallaszkovits & Stefano Cavaglieri
- 11:30-13:00 in Commissions 4 - Tutorial for technicians - Guidelines and best practices to ensure everlastingness of digital data - Jean Varra
- 14:30-16:00, 16:30-18:00 in Commissions 4 - Video Tutorial for all (English) - Andrew Pearson
Thursday 1 October:
- 09:30-11:00 in Salle 70 - Workshop for all - Preparing metadata for Europeana to improve discoverability of audio archives - Tom Miles
- 09:30-11:00, 11:30-13:00 in Commissions 4 - Video Workshop for Technicians (Francais) - Dominique Théron
- 11:30-13:00 in Salle 70 - Tutorial for all concerned with documentation and data management - Identifying typical cases for which the current ways of cataloguing, retrieving and accessing remain effective - Guy Maréchal